Roles and Responsibility:
- Work with product managers, and engineers to produce and maintain world-class documentation, including: User Guides, In platform documentation (tooltips, welcome instructions, etc.), Instructor Led-Training material.
- Support review and approval of project and SDLC documents & deliverables from good documentation practices (GDP) perspective and ensure professional quality documentation.
- Assist in planning, scheduling, and tracking documentation work to meet product release dates and deliverables.
- Build and maintain client aids that go beyond traditional documentation, such as online video, demos, guided tours, and other educational techniques.
- Learn complex concepts and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by users.
- Support creation of training video and short instructions
- Gather feedback on documentation to improve usability.
- Act as an editor to ensure consistency in training documentation across.
- Publish and maintain templates for written documentation produced by others to establish consistency in all documents.
Required Skills Set
- Strong written and verbal communications and experience working with content in multiple mediums.
- Experience working cross-departmentally to communicate the nuts and bolts of a product.
- Strong experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Experience in using Style Sheets in MS Office
- Solid knowledge and experience of-Word, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office modules
- Experience working with the following tools preferred: Adobe Captivate, Learning Management Systems,
Experience level: 3-4 Years