Date: 8th April 2022
Job Status: Full Time
RxLogix Corporation is a niche multinational software company headquartered in Princeton, NJ, USA. We have multiple offices present across US, Europe, Japan and India. RxLogix’s enterprise software applications are used by world’s Top 10 pharma companies like Merck, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis,etc.
RxLogix is seeking experienced technical architects who will be responsible for the overall productarchitecture and design. Selected candidates will have an opportunity to architect, design and driveour products meant to ensure patient safety around the world.The ideal candidate should have good understanding of the wider enterprise landscape and strong experience of architecting and designing enterprise grade solutions. The candidate should have extensive experience in software development and architecture, design patterns, databases,integration, usage of third-party libraries and tools.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Excellent understanding of systems and application architecture, high availability, reliability, scalability, layered security, cloud architecture, Micro-Services Framework etc.
- Define the overall technical architecture for the system for functional and non-functional requirements
- Implement using latest design patterns with the objective of ZERO maintenance and high performance
- Hands-on approach in performance tuning, debugging, framework setup, refactoring and supporting the team during the development phase.
- Preparing technical solution and architecture documents, lead POCs and product certification
- Providing hardware sizing and deployment topology recommendations based on needs of client. Enforce sound development practices and ensure quality delivery of enterprise solutions. Ability to multitask and be able to work in fast paced dynamic environment.
- Lead the development across a variety of technologies including:
- Cloud solutions in AWS o Oracle database
- Big data technologies o Business Intelligence tools
- University degree, preferably B-Tech/MS/MTech .
- Overall 8-10+ years of experience with minimum 5+ years on Product technical design and architecture for enterprise grade solutions.
- Strong experience utilizing J2EE architecture and design.
- Experience with Oracle or another major RDBMS.
- Experience in AWS technologies.
- Knowledge and experience of architecting/designing enterprise applications following Micro Services framework model.
- Knowledge and experience with aspects of identity management and security.
- Knowledge of big data technologies including Hadoop, NoSQL data stores and diverse analytics
- Knowledge and working experience of following frameworks & technologies is a big plus: Docker,
- Kubernetes, Kafka, Redis, Hazelcast, Kibana, RabbitMQ.
- Experience applying agile development methodologies and associated tools.
- Experience with Atlassian stack (Jira/Confluence etc.).
- Experience with DevOps concepts and tools.
- Work with geographically distributed development teams.
- Experience as Solution Architect in Health and Life Science environments is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to meet commitments, build consensus, negotiate resolutions, and garner respect from other teams.
- Needs to have strong experience on integration and should have an excellent ability to see the big picture.
- Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and possess the ability to work well under deadlines in a changing environment.