Date: 16th October 2023
Job Status: Full Time
RxLogix is an innovative company developing cutting edge software products for the pharmaceutical industry. We are seeking passionate candidates to join our BA team at Miami, USA. We offer competitive salaries, and other benefits to make sure everyone here has a stake in our success.
We’re a fast-growing startup looking for talented people to take on big, ambitious projects and deliver amazing results.
General Purpose: Primary business/functional/application consultant on client/internal project, providing support in developing business processes, configuring the application, and implementing application and business process.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Provides business and technical support with all aspects of consulting services, which include:
- Provide assistance in the business of drug safety and pharmacovigilance.
- Provide application support on Oracle products including Argus and related modules. This includes consulting on
- Business Process (SOP) development
- Application configuration and functional testing (OQ/PQ)
- Issue resolution
- Running workshops and pilots
- Data migration/mapping
- System validation, etc.
- Accountable for specific application deliverables such as configuration.
- Consult on more than one implementation at one time
- As a business advisor to the project team, the consultant is responsible for participating and contributing toward the attainment of group and individual goals by transferring knowledge, monitoring engagement team performance, and providing timely feedback to company as well as the customer
- Practice development (internal) projects as assigned, to grow the company assets.
- University degree, preferably business or science
- Highly desirable to have process mapping and design experience.
- Experienced in current technologies and platforms including project management tools and database applications.
- 3-4 Year experience
- Direct Drug Safety systems (e.g., Argus) experience
- Experience delivering enterprise software implementations
- Experience in pharmaceutical environment, preferably in system validation and/or pharmacovigilance, or in drug safety departments.
- No Remote Work – Fully On-Site
- Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.