RxLogix is an innovative company developing cutting edge software products for the pharmaceutical industry. We are seeking passionate candidates to join our Engineering team in Noida, India. We offer competitive salaries, and other benefits to make sure everyone here has a stake in our success.
We’re a fast-growing organization looking for talented people to take on big, ambitious projects and deliver amazing results.
Note: This opportunity is not a fit for the software testing professionals. The candidate must possess exceptional skills in Development Technologies, hands on Developer, used tools like Json, Hudson, AWS code deploy, jenkins GitHUB etc, preferred to be AGILE SCRUM certified.
Should be from Product Development based organisations.
- Quick learner and good team member with positive attitude
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The person would be responsible for supporting the overall Build creation and management
- Establish processes, checks and balances to assure high quality of the overall build and ensure its integrity
- Perform Physical and Functional Configuration audits.
- Drive continuous improvement for Code optimisation and ensuring smooth integration of RxLogix suite of products.
- Ensure availability of pre-approved IQs for standard release and implementation projects
- Perform smoke tests to verify the fitness of the overall build
- Development experience on AWS
- Must have experience with CI CD based process
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker is plus
- Good experience with Agile and SDLC methodology
- Details oriented and methodological in approach
Must Have Qualifications
- BE/ B.Tech./ MCA/ from recognized institute with good academic score
- IT Engineering experience with Product Management background
- Professional with 10yearsof hands-on experience with IT industry as Build Manager with preference for Product based organisations
- Software engineering discipline
- Hands on tools like Maven, Json, Hudson, jenkins, GitHub, AWS, AWS codedeploy, Static Analysis tools etc.
- Certified SCRUM Master
- Well-organized and detailed oriented professional, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self- motivated with ability to handle, organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Hands on experience in creating product based organisation
- Good understanding of Release and version management
- Ability to configure build management tools
- Worked in Agile / Scrum team structure
- SCRUM MASTER
- Development experience on AWS
- Good understanding of Configuration Management principles
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation and Approval of Build Schedule by coordinating with Project Managers and Dev Leads.
- Plan and create a Build schedule in accordance with the Approved Release Plan.
- Co-ordinate with Engineering Team and DevOps based on schedule for planning, review, approval of build.
- Support the Engineering Team in scheduling Daily and Regular builds using tools like Json, Hudson, GItHuB etc
- Perform Physical and Functional configuration audit of the final build.
- Co-ordinate with DevOps and notify needs of the hardware and software required.
- Ensure necessary Pre-Approved IQs are available for specific release.
- Ensure all upgrade script IQs are pre -approved and available for Client specific implementation.
- Verify the Release (version) number , Release location , Development and testing environment details , Build notification contact details , Expected build dates for all sprints. Actual build dates
- Ensure configuration of alerts on Build success and Failures.
- Approve Release Notes
- Run the static code analyzer and inform the development team of the result
- Perform a smoke test Testing to ensure success of build files and including integration testing for RxLogix suite of products
- Place the final build in S3 Bucket of AWS and ensure appropriate access controls to ensure integrity of the build and support communication to Customers.