Job Status: Full Time
RxLogix is a technology-based pharmaceutical company offering advanced data analytics, signal detection, evaluation, signal management, and benefit-risk assessment for Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management professionals. With our PV Surveillance Suite platform, which includes PV Reports, PV Signal, PV Analytics, and PV Datahub, we are dedicated to improving compliance, productivity, and quality for the entire Drug Safety value chain to ensure patient safety. We highly value innovative and bold thinkers entrenched in the world of science, medicine, and technology.
Role Description: The individual will be responsible to work with Client and project leads for developing plan, meeting the release targets, accessing project progress and completion of required deliverables for each ongoing project. He/she will share regular status with management, update the plan for critical changes, highlight any risks and mitigation plan after discussion with respective leads.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Project Planning and Status Updates– Understand and finalize project requirements in collaboration with client and project teams. Define project scope, strategy and work with leads for developing project plan. Organize and lead project status; prepare and distribute progress reports. Manage risks and issues and plan to mitigate the same.
- Should be able to manage customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance
- Process Management and Improvement – Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement project management best practices.
- Team Management – Support the Team in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent having 8+ years’ IT experience with minimum 4+ years of experience in project management.
- Solid understanding of and experience in using appropriate tools: Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools
- Strong planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Proven ability to lead software implementation projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met.
- Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level.
- Solid understanding of software development and implementation life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of project management principles and practices and the ability to blend it in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams.
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly credible leadership to project teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues.
IMPORTANT: Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa.