- Define and manage product feature requirements and backlog for RxLogix Product(s)
- Collaborate with other team leads and members to ensure timely and quality release of product releases as per SDLC
- Define and manage use cases, business requirements, functional requirements, and acceptance criteria for RxLogix product(s) features
- Manage product backlog and release scope items including Epics, Stories and Bugs in JIRA
- Collaborate with other team leads and members to ensure timely and quality release of various product release deliverables using Agile as per RxLogix SDLC
- Guide internal product engineering team members on domain, product features & requirements.
- Conduct and lead in user consortiums and workshops with clients to present upcoming product features and capture their inputs and feedback.
- Define and build prototypes in collaboration with Engineering team to demonstrate new product features and concepts for early feedback from clients, sales team, and other stakeholders.
- Support product implementation teams and clients on product features during implementation projects
- Support pre-sales activities, client demoes and user conferences in close collaboration with sales team.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Technology from reputed college
- Minimum 10 years of experience on software product development industry and at least 5 years in Pharmacovigilance domain
- At least 3 years in product management role
- Strong knowledge of pharmacovigilance domain and key regulations like like 21 CFR Part 11, HIPAA, E2B R2 / R3 from ICH, EMA, FDA, PMDA, eMDR, eVAERS, , etc.
- Strong background and experience in enterprise class web-based application and RDBMS database technologies like Oracle.
- Exceptional communication, documentation, presentation, and analytical skills with ability and experience to lead, communicate and present to clients at major conferences and user group meetings.
- Coordination and negotiations skills to handle interactions within RxLogix with departments, senior management, leads, peers, and team members belonging to development, testing, UI, quality, and other cross products teams.
- Strong experience of working in Agile software development SDLC with Epis and Story driven product management.
- Ability to work well under pressure, handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously while delivering on-time with quality.
- Personal qualities including ownership, integrity, assertiveness, dedication, teamwork, and eye-to-detail.
- Willingness to travel for 1-2 weeks short business trips every few months within the county and to other countries to meet clients and internal stakeholders.