Date: 16th October 2023
Job Status: Full Time
General Purpose: Primary business/functional/application consultant on client/internal projects, providing support in developing business processes, requirements, configuring and testing the application.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Provides business and technical deliverables with all aspects of client and internal software development and implementation projects, which include:
- Provide assistance in the business of drug safety and pharmacovigilance.
- Provide application support on Drug Safety systems. This includes providing expertise on:
- Business Process (SOP) development
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- Wireframes and use cases authoring
- Application configuration and functional testing (OQ/PQ)
- Issue resolution
- Running workshops and pilots
- Data migration/mapping
- System testing and validation
- Accountable for specific application deliverables such as Requirements Specifications Document, Configuration Specifications Document, Test Scripts etc.
- Consult on more than one implementation at one time
- As a business advisor to the project team, the individual is responsible for participating and contributing toward the attainment of group and individual goals by transferring knowledge and providing timely feedback to company as well as the customer
- Practice development (internal) projects as assigned, to grow the company assets.
- BA/BS with emphasis on engineering or science or with equivalent practical experience
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Information Systems
- SDLC experience
- Ability to create Requirements, Use Cases, Configuration and Testing documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent MS Office Suite skills
- Highly desirable to have process design experience.
- Software application testing/validation experience
- Experience in SQL
- Experience in current technologies and platforms including project management tools and database applications.
- 25-50% (Post COVID)
- No Remote Work – Fully On-Site
- Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.