RxLogix Corporation is a niche multinational software company headquartered in Princeton, NJ, USA.
We have multiple offices present across US, Europe, Japan and India. RxLogixs enterprise software applications are used by worlds Top 10 pharma companies like Merck, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis,etc.
We seek passionate technical/engineering managers to lead our development teams at our Noida office. The ideal candidate is an experienced technical/engineering manager who has lead team of 4-8 engineers closely to deliver high quality software products in a faced paced environment with Agile methodologies. You will be working on building and delivering enterprise class software applications to ensure patient safety around the world.
- Lead a team of 4-8 engineers closely with complete authority and accountability to deliver high quality software products in a faced paced environment.
- Lead your team to design and develop applications based on Microservices architecture.
- Guide your team members on latest technologies including Java, Spring, Spring-Boot, Angular, Hibernate, Grails, Groovy, Kafka, R, Redis, Hazelcast, Bootstrap, jQuery etc.
- Leverage development tools including AWS, GIT, Nginx, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Agile methodologies etc.
- Collaborate with other technical managers, architects and product owners to build an integrated enterprise class software product suite for Fortune 100 pharmaceutical companies.
- Lead your team to understand product requirements by collaborating with product owners Design application modules and features for high performance, scalability, security and availability
- Plan and monitor tasks for your team members for upcoming sprints and product releases
- Design review, code review, troubleshooting, and technical guidance to the team members
- Complete ownership and accountability of the quality and timely delivery of the tasks assigned to your team
- Collaborate with other team members like product owner, architect, project manager, test manager, database team, and quality team, etc to deliver product features, releases and technical PoCs with high quality and timely manner using agile methodologies.
- Define, improve and follow best practices and processes related to design, code review, unit test, documentation for development team
- Perform annual appraisals for your team members along with semi-annual formal feedback cycle.
- Own hiring, grooming and growing your team members in terms of technology as well as career path.
- Proactively raise, suggest and discuss improvement areas and issues related to people, processes, technology, quality and delivery with own manager and higher management.
Must Have Qualifications
- BE/B.Tech/MCA from recognized institute with good academic score
- At least 6+ years of full stack programming experience in various Java based technologies and frameworks
- Strong experience with Spring framework & Hibernate based web-applications development.
- Strong experience in designing and developing high performance, scalable, secure, available enterprise class web applications end to end.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Hands-on approach for solving technical challenges faced by the team.
- Good working exposure to relational databases like MySQL, Oracle etc.
- Self-driven & motivated leader who can drive the team to quality and timely delivery with complete authority and accountability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to take initiatives and handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.