Date: 8th April 2022
Location: Princeton, US
Job Status: Full Time
RxLogix is an innovative company developing cutting edge software products for the pharmaceutical industry. We are seeking passionate candidates to join our Sales team in Princeton, USA. We offer competitive salaries, and other benefits to make sure everyone here has a stake in our success.
We’re a fast-growing organization looking for talented people to take on big, ambitious projects and deliver amazing results
The account manager will be responsible for client relationship management and closing deals utilizing a broad knowledge of RxLogix’ software and service offerings. Primary job function is to generate consulting services, software sales and nurture and close the transaction.
The role requires solution selling, person must be able to do technical sales of RxLogix solutions designed for the Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety domain. RxLogix solutions include RxLogix software products and Oracle Argus Safety.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Accountable for achieving the allocated quarterly and annual sales quota for RxLogix solutions, which include software sales and consulting services.
- Leading sales of RxLogix solutions in the following Life Sciences areas of Drug Safety and Signal Management:
- Overall solution strategy aligned with business strategy
- Business processes re-design
- User, functional requirements and use case development Advanced analytics, data warehouse solution and custom reporting
- Signal evaluation and mitigation strategies
- Education services and eLearning solution
- System validation services
- Argus Safety and RxLogix products implementation services
- Post Go-live managed and support services
- SOPs and work instructions development
- Developing account plans and sales and pursuit strategies to achieve successful closure of the opportunities.
- Leading prospecting and awareness of the RxLogix solutions, building a sustainable and growing sales pipeline of suspects, prospects and customers.
- Taking a leadership role for each sales pursuit to drive the sale from initial qualification through to closure.
- Developing relationships with existing customers to identify and close expansion opportunities.
- Negotiate pricing, concessions, and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Supporting the development, presentation and sale of opportunity specific value propositions, sales material, and sales collateral. A lot of sales material is available for re-use.
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
- University degree, preferably business/technology/pharma
- Strong senior management presence. Exceptional management and communications skills. Demonstrated ability to manage tasks as well as people. Customer interaction experience with increasing responsibility.
- Creative thinker, ability to work in a fast-paced and unstructured environment. Continuous improvement track record; “can-do” attitude.
- Successful track record of leading solution selling (including software, consulting, and hosting) for Pharma companies.
- Strong knowledge of Pharma industry, market drivers and company strategies.
- Established relationships at various levels throughout customer organizations, with proven influence on completed sales.
- Demonstrable experience selling to key influencers, stakeholders, committees, and executives.
- Proven ability and track record to individually perform all aspects of a sales cycle from gaining initial interest to closure and post-sales support.
- Consistently achieved or exceeded sales quota objectives.
- Demonstrated success of appropriately utilizing company resources to close business.
- At least 5 years of successful selling consulting services in the Pharma/consulting domain.
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
- Big-5 consulting or major consultancy (IBM, Booz, CSC etc.) experience Life sciences industry knowledge, including specific projects in that domain. Highly desirable to have Drug Safety and/or Clinical data management knowledge
- Software development exposure and services selling experience
- Proven ability to qualify opportunities based on economic and organizational political factors.
- Strong bid shaping and business case justification skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills