Date: 27th March 2023
Job Status: Full Time
Self-motivated, flexible, can-do attitude individuals, combined with excellent leadership skills to extend support and strategize for various strategic function.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Strategy Office collaborates with All Business Unit Heads/Representatives/Teams in the Organization
- Ensuring all Functions and teams are completely aligned to the corporate vision & goals for the year and achieve the same.
- Develops, communicates, executes sustaining corporate strategic initiatives in collaboration with CEO & senior stakeholders.
- Conducts Monthly Management Data Driven review of each Function against & ensuring the run-rate.
- Reviews current processes & KPI’s/SLA’s/Metrics both at each Function and Cross Functional levels.
- Brings about operational efficiency by identifying GAPS/Pain Points, Amend/Formulate processes/Mini projects – pilot, institutionalize & monitor.
- Gauge revised efficiency in line with Corporate Vision & Goals for the year
- Supports customers, Sales & Marketing, Client Partner, Product Strategy, Finance
- Strategic process for Engineering, Professional Services, Managed Services, Customer Support and Quality/ Business Process
- Optimize Resources across functions- cost conscious teams.
- Assess/Build CoE for required competence.
- Customer Escalation Management
- RFP response review and finalization with stakeholders
- Product Portfolio Management against the market needs
- Strategize Sales- Identify White spaces,
- GAPS/Pain Points
- Roadmap for identified Key Focus areas
- Ensure employee Satisfaction.
- Ensure success and be accountable for individual product/project
- Accountable for Quality of the product/project and deliverables
- Drive Continual improvement programs to bring organization efficiencies – process, tools, skills etc.
- Represent as appropriate in Inspections and Audits (External and Internal) and drive action plans to closure.
- Ensure deep dive conduct of RCAs and ensure CAPAs to closure.
- Ensure a metrics driven organization.
- tech/ M.tech/MBA with emphasis on engineering or science or with equivalent practical experience
- 25+ years of all-round experience in Information Systems with at least 15+ years of leadership experience
- PV Experience
- Strong Project & People Management skills
- Good exposure to software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- ITIL experience, desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Availability to work evening hours.