RxLogix Corporation is a niche multinational software company headquartered in Princeton, NJ, USA. We have multiple offices present across US, Europe, Japan and India. RxLogix’s enterprise software applications are used by world’s Top 10 pharma companies like Merck, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis, etc.
RxLogix is seeking experienced UI developers with 3+ years of experience in Frontend development. Candidate should be an expert in implementing intricate Front-end designs including validations and logic. Candidate should have working experience in Project developed on JAVA or related frameworks
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Proficiency in Angular development (Angular 8/9) is mandatory.
- Having experience with building Responsive UI Design (including Mobile Responsive) with industry standard frameworks.
- Understanding of Browsers Developer Tools like Firebug etc.
- Conceptual understanding of UI Design.
- Strong hands-on experience in designs/ layouts for web-based applications or products.
- Should be able to communicate clearly with the team.
- Participate in full SDLC lifecycle using development process from definition, design, build,test, release and maintenance
- Build wireframes, mockups based on inputs from product team and clients.
- Develop expressive and engaging interactions & visual designs for desktop & mobile.
- Should be able to work using Photoshop, Adobe XD, Illustrator etc.
- A minimum of 3+ years of formal industry/professional experience in UI development
- A minimum 3+ years’ experience in front-end technologies like jQuery, HTML, CSS,
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical and creative skills
- Responsible, organized and should be able to focus on details
- Exposure to latest UX Design fundamentals, concepts and trends is a big plus
- Work collaboratively with multiple teams
- Must be pro-active. Go Getter
- Should be Agile. Should be able to deal with frequent changes