General Purpose: This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment in the pharmacovigilance IT industry. You will act as a vital participant in application analysis, test strategy development, test execution, defect tracking, and reporting in data warehouse applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analysis, design, development, testing, and Implementation of Solutions using Data Warehouse/Data Mart Design, ETL.
- Developing test cases, creating test scenarios, executing tests scripts and analyzing test results – test strategy and execution
- System testing, Integration testing, Functional testing, Backend testing, Regression testing, and User acceptance testing.
- Analyze/interpret test results and provide recommendations to improve testing
- Minimum of BE, B.Tech or MCA preferably from a premium institute
- Having good knowledge of Oracle SQL & PL/SQL
- Hands-on minimum of four years of SQL testing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Senior ETL/automation tester to support a complex Data program
- Strong experience with SQL and databases/backend testing
- Strong Analytical skills
- Excellent communication, analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Experience with drug safety systems, particularly Argus Safety, ArisG is a plus
- Experience with Agile, SDLC, software development
- Experience with load and performance testing
- Good knowledge of SQL