RxPV Conference 2019
High Level Agenda
- Guest Speakers Presentations and Case Studies on PV Topics
- Presentation Topics:
- Case Intake and Case Processing Automation Powered by AI/ML/NLP
- End-to-end Aggregate Reports Process Automation
- Signaling on Clinical Data and Other Data Sources
- AI in Signal Detection and Management
- Linking Signal Detection to Risk Management
- Country PV Operations Including Solutions for China and Japan
- Combination Products
- GDPR/Data Privacy
- Beyond AI Based Automation
- Turnkey Argus Hosted Solution and Upgrades
- RxLogix New Solution Launches and Product Roadmaps
- Live Demos of RxLogix Products
- Cocktails and Networking Dinner
CNN host of the popular show, “The Wonder List with Bill Weir"
Head, Global Pharmacovigilance Safety, Merck
Dr. Anders Lindholm
VP of Drug Safety,
VP Information Technology, Johnson & Johnson
Head Of Medical Affairs, Abbott Molecular Inc
Director, Global Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Safety, Safety Management, Merck
Director, PV Systems & Analytics, Alkermes
Deputy Director, Regulatory Science, FDA
Executive Director of Drug Safety, Alnylam
ITS Pharmacovigilance, Safety Compliance Manager, Sanofi
Dr. Jose Vega
Chief Safety Officer,
Dr. Linda J. Scarazzini
VP, PV & Patient Safety, AbbVie
VP, Global Medical Safety, Janssen
Dr. John Price
Consultant, former VP of Safety, Alexion
Head of PV Operations, CSL Behring
Dr. Robert Nordness
Head of Pharmacovigilance,
Head of Epidemiology, Safety Science & Analytics, BMS
ITS Head of Global Pharmacovigilance, Sanofi
Senior Director, Drug Safety & Pharmacovigilance, Alkermes
Global Pharmacovigilance & Epidemiology IT Lead, BMS
Director Quality & Inspection Readiness, BMS
Why should you attend RxLogix PVIC?
- RxLogix PVIC features two days of thought-provoking sessions that engage and inspire. With this year's lineup of speakers, you're certain to leave with powerful business insights that will help you increase your momentum and growth.
- Listen to the Keynotes speeches of the thought leaders and industry experts.
- Share and learn in Roundtable discussions with the industry representatives.
FREE Tech Giveaways on Day 2
- FREE Prize Giveaways! Join us on Day 2 for free tech related giveaways which includes iWatches, iPads, and more!
- Networking Dinner: Expand your pallet on Day 1 at Jasna Polana, an award-winning country club, on acres of lush greenery. Enjoy cocktails and exquisite cuisine overlooking the most beautiful foliage in the heartland of Princeton.
- Live Comedy:Enjoy an evening of live comedy with a fun and hilarious Jane Lynch look-alike, Helene Angley.
- Paint & Sip Wine Party:Come join us for the best paint & sip wine party in town on Day 2. Take a seat and relax while a local professional artist teaches you how to speak through a brush while enjoying locally sourced charcuterie platters.
Purposeful Networking Opportunities