Date: 27th March 2023
Job Status: Full Time
To ensure overall operations and is responsible for the effective and successful management. This also includes interviewing, selection and hiring.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Accountable for supporting day-to-day operations within the Organization. Specific duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Taking care of day-to-day operations of a business run smoothly.
- Capacity planning and expansion plan for different office locations.
- Comfortable with working through others to achieve results.
- Cost effective procurement.
- Take care of Global Travel Arrangements.
- Handling Employee Queries and ensure policies are well adhered.
- Participate in corporate compliance and audit requirement.
- Onboarding/ Off boarding coordination.
- Global Team Timesheet tracking.
- Vendor Management.
- Ensure Employee Satisfaction.
- Housekeeping and Facility Management
- Ensure success and be accountable for individual product/project.
- Accountable for Quality of the product/project and deliverables.
- Drive Continual improvement programs to bring organization efficiencies -process, tools, skills etc.
- Represent as appropriate in Inspections and Audits (External and Internal) and drive action plans to closure.
- Ensure deep dive conduct of RCAs and ensure CAPAs to closure.
- Ensure a metrics driven organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent having 15+ years’ experience with minimum 10+ years of experience in Operations.
- 10+ Years of experience working in IT Company is preferred.
- Excellent management, organizational, communication (written and Oral) skills, interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of employees/executives and clients.
- Excellent MS Office Suite skills
- Self-confidence and self-starter.
- Strong people management and Leadership skills.