Date: 8th April 2022
Location: Noida, India
Job Status: Full Time
RxLogix Corporation is a niche multinational software company headquartered in Princeton, NJ, USA. We have multiple offices present across US, Europe, Japan, and India. RxLogix’s enterprise software applications are used by world’s Top 10 pharma companies like Merck, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis, etc.
RxLogix is seeking experienced UX designers with 7+ years of experience in creating UX designs for complex enterprise grade products. Candidate should have experience working with team developing products using Java and related frameworks.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Proficiency in designing interfaces for Web and Mobile applications.
- Expert in creating wireframes and detailed visual mock-ups.
- Able to clearly visualize, create and present the application user flows to product team and customers.
- Proficient in producing multiple variations and UX design choices.
- Detailed oriented person with ability to focus on minute aspect of presentation details.
- Effectively communicate and present the UX design/ideas in a clear and crisp fashion both verbally and visually.
- Capable of working independently and committed to deliver within the defined timelines.
- Serve as effective bridge between product and engineering team in presenting the finalized design in simplified way.
- Capable of working across multiple projects at any given time.
- A minimum of 7+ years of formal industry/professional experience in UX Design for complex enterprise grade software products.
- Be proficient in designing expressive & engaging interactions and visual designs for Web and Mobile.
- Proficient with following tools: Photoshop, Adobe XD, Illustrator, Sketch etc.
- Basic working knowledge of Angular development (Angular 8/9) is a big plus.
- Having strong experience with building Responsive UI Design (including Mobile Responsive) with industry standard frameworks.
- Understanding of Browsers Developer Tools like Firebug etc.
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical and creative skills.
- Responsible, organized and should be able to focus on details.
- Work collaboratively with multiple teams. Participate in full SDLC lifecycle working in close co-ordination with product and engineering teams.
- Must be pro-active. Go Getter.
- Should be Agile. Should be able to deal with frequent changes.