Date: 8th April 2022
Location: Noida, India
Job Status: Full Time
We are looking for a Database Developer who has what it takes to lead projects and deliver results. In this role, you will be responsible for the evolution of data, including designing and evolving schema, and designing a database to ensure that Products can support peak performance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, develop, and implement database systems based on customer requirements.
- Optimize database systems for performance efficiency.
- Prepare design specifications and functional documentation for assigned database projects.
- Perform capacity planning for database systems.
- Develop database tables and dictionaries.
- Ensure data quality and integrity in databases.
- Identify any issues related to performance and provide corrective measures.
- Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures, and triggers to support application development.
- Participate in database design and architecture to support application development projects.
- Troubleshoot database related issues in a timely fashion.
- Develop security procedures to protect databases from unauthorized usage.
- Evaluate existing databases and recommend improvements for performance efficiency.
- Develop best practices for database design and development activities.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- 3-8 years of Database development related experience
- Experienced with SDLC, data modeling, data warehousing.
- Expertise in Oracle (12c +), including Oracle Developer (SQL/PLSQL), Stored procedures, performance tuning, etc.
- DBA experience is a plus.
- Deliver database level support to implementation projects, troubleshooting, script development and execution, and activities such as export/import, backup/recovery, SQL Tuning, SGA tuning
- Provide data migration and ETL expertise.