Date: 7th April 2022
Location: Noida and Bangalore, India
Job Status: Full Time
RxLogix Corporation is a niche multinational software company headquartered in Princeton, NJ, USA. We have multiple offices present across US, Europe, Japan, and India. RxLogix’s enterprise software applications are used by world’s Top 10 pharma companies like Merck, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis, etc.
We seek passionate engineers to join our development teams at our Noida and Bangalore offices. The ideal candidate is an experienced full stack developer who has worked with Agile methodologies. You will be working on building enterprise class software applications to ensure patient safety around the world.
- Develop applications based on Microservices architecture.
- Use of latest technologies including Java, Spring, Spring-Boot, Angular, Hibernate, Grails, Groovy, Kafka, R, Redis, Hazelcast, Bootstrap, jQuery etc.
- Make use of tools: AWS, GIT, Nginx, Tomcat, Oracle, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins etc.
- Small cross functional development teams.
- A high energy team with varied backgrounds and rich technology experience.
- Creative and fun atmosphere with a focus on getting things done with highest standards of quality.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Product design and requirement understanding.
- Full Stack product development.
- Design visually compelling and easy to use interfaces and components.
- Develop highly scalable and high-performance enterprise applications for Fortune 100 pharmaceutical companies.
- Collaborate across teams including subject matter experts to deliver high quality products.
- Thrive in a fast-paced agile environment with ability to handle change.
- BE/B.Tech/MCA from recognized institute with good academic score.
- Must have 3+ years of Java 7/8 programming experience.
- Must have worked on Spring framework & Hibernate based web-application development experience from scratch.
- Extensive experience on OOPS and Design patterns.
- Exposure to relational databases like Oracle, MySQL etc.
- Must have strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to take initiatives and handle multiple priorities.
- Experience of developing high quality web applications.
- Should be open to learn and work on new technologies.
Travel Expectations 0%