Date: 8th April 2022
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Job Status: Full Time
RxLogix is an innovative company developing cutting edge software products for the pharmaceutical industry. We are seeking passionate candidates to join our team in Tokyo, Japan. We offer competitive salaries, and other benefits to make sure everyone here has a stake in our success. We’re a fast-growing organization looking for talented people to take on big, ambitious projects and deliver amazing results.
Primary Project Manager to manage organization of client projects, providing expertise in delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Provides business expertise with all aspects of Project Management, which include:
- Lead the planning and implementation of project
- Develop project plan and ensure resources, which include:
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans
- Assemble and coordinate project staff
- Manage and monitor project, which include:
- Manage project budget
- Manage project resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Constantly monitor and report on progress, issues, and mitigations of the project to all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Report and escalate to senior management as needed
- Implement and manage project changes
- Manage the relationship with clients and all stakeholders
- Manage more than one project at one time
- Sales Support Activities (e.g. pre-sales)
- Practice development (internal) projects as assigned, to grow the company assets.
- University degree, preferably Information Technology or relevant fields
- 7-10 years of experience; 5-7 years of project management experience (highly desirable to have big-5 or large SI experience)
- Proven communication (written and verbal) and computer (MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) skills.
- Experience in pharmaceutical environment, preferably in system validation and/or pharmacovigilance, or in drug safety departments.
- Direct Drug Safety systems (e.g., Argus) experience with knowledge of PMDA regulations and
- Japan PV process and practices.
- Must have experience delivering enterprise software implementations
- Bilingual (English and Native level Japanese), minimum 3 year’s work experiences in Japan
- Nice to have global team management responsibilities
- Project Management Certificate is a plus
25 % -100%