Date: 8th April 2022
Location: Noida, India
Job Status: Full Time
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Quick learner and good team member with positive attitude
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The person would be responsible for supporting the upkeep of the QMS.
- Establish processes, checks and balances to assure high quality of the company products and professional services
- Ensure smooth conduct of internal audits and timely addressal of internal commitments
- Drive continuous improvement efforts and defect reduction initiatives to establish an effective Quality Management System (QMS) wrt Engineering and Professional services
- Support in making changes to the QMS and working with function heads to coordinate process creation, template creations and updates to existing processes/templates.
- Support in rolling out Trainings with regard to Processes
- Drive, Track, and close Non-Conformances raised across delivery groups as an outcome to process audits. Follow-ups on audit outcomes and support in necessary documentation and connecting with action owners to drive closures
- Coordinate and participate in the external audits/assessments.
- Be accountable for reviewing and supporting key CSV deliverables – URS, Validation Plan, Test Plan, Traceability Matrix, Test Summary Report and Validation Summary Reports.
- Reviewing of the Qualification scripts (IQ, OQ, PQ scripts, results, and reports) deliverables for Software categories.
- Software engineering discipline
- Worked in evolving the IT-QMS and possesses SOP/Template authoring experience
- Certified SCRUM Master
- Hands on experience on using MS office
- Experienced in Documentation authoring, reviewing and requirement analysis
- Well-organized and detailed oriented professional, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self- motivated with ability to handle, organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Certified Auditor -ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013
- BE/ B.Tech./ MCA/ from recognized institute with good academic score
- IT Quality Assurance professional with 10 years of hands-on experience with IT industry as a Process champion, preferred from MNCs