Job Status: Full Time
Business/functional/application consultant on client/internal project, providing support in software product testing & validation, business process development, configuration & implementation of software applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Provides business, functional and technical support with all
aspects of application testing & consulting services, which include:
- End to end system testing activities
- Formal system validation (OQs, PQs and IQs) and other SDLC documentation activities like
authoring Test Strategy, Test Plan, Traceability Matrix, Test Summary Report, etc.
- Authoring and executing automation test scripts
- Issue / bug management in ticketing management system (JIRA)
- Authoring business / functional requirements & improvements for the software products
- Application configurations and business process mappings for drug safety and pharmacovigilance clients
- Running workshops and pilots with clients for product requirement and implementations
- Bachelor’s degree from a good college like B.Tech., B.IT or similar.
- Medium level knowledge of SQL
- 1-3 years of experience in system testing, formal validation or business analysis experience
in software industry
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Self-driven personality, keen learning attitude and a good team-worker
- Knowledge of Drug Safety (Pharmacovigilance) domain
- Knowledge of a leading Drug Safety System like Argus Safety, ArigG, etc.
- Experience of system validation in Pharmacovigilance or Drug Safety domain
- Business process mapping experience with clients
- Experience of working with enterprise software application
- Working knowledge and experience of Oracle Database, Agile/JIRA, Confluence